Follow Us On Social Media:

Close
Create an Account

Home Forums Church Schools Essential Church School

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

Essential Church School offers support for homeschooling families in the Birmingham area.  Open registration is April 1st through August 31st each year.  Can complete registration and view school handbook online.

Home

Requirements:

• Submission of attendance records
      • Notice of withdrawal
      • Tuition – $125 per family for 2020-21 school year
      Offerings:
      • Recordkeeping (Transcripts) upon submission of grades to school each year
      • Curriculum Closet & Library – can reserve items for a year at a time
      • Sports Opportunities through Legacy Sports (and other local sports programs)
      • Diplomas and Graduations for high school and kindergarten
      • Access to special programs and activities throughout the school year

Find us on:

twitterfacebookpinterest-icon

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Kristy Trent. Reason: adding tuition & social media icons
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Kristy Trent. Reason: added per family to tuition
      • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Kristy Trent.

Kristy,
      Hi. My name is terri koch. We are sort of new to the area and are a homeschooling family. I recently fou d out that I need ti fall under a cover school but this late in the school year im not sure it will make sense to do so. Can you offer me advice? I am typing from my phone so please forgive my typos.
      Terri

Keymaster

Terri, I would advise you to enroll in a church school ASAP. School enrollment is law for ages 6-17. You can contact me for enrollment options with Essential.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.