- This event has passed.
February 18 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm$44.00
Bring your lesson plans to life with a trip to Medieval Times! Our show is the perfect complement to your curriculum and showcases life in the Middle Ages, the roles of Castles and nobility, and the history of medieval knights.
Your group will witness incredible jousting, swordfighting, and horsemanship that will keep them engaged, enthralled, and talking about your visit long after you’ve left the Castle.
Masks are required for entry into the Castle.
- A 90-minute show experience complete with an educational presentation.
- A four-course lunch with oven-roasted chicken, garlic bread, sweet corn cobette, herb roasted potato, chocolate chip cookie and bottled water. Vegetarian and allergen meals are available (please indicate special dietary requests when making reservation).
- A live tournament with six competing knights, jousting, sword fighting, and beautiful horses.
- A show that’s closed to the general public to ensure a safe and secure experience.
- A cheering banner for each person to get involved in the tournament action from your seat.
- (In the past, they’ve gathered the ladies and knights out in the lobby for autographs and photo ops after the show.)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Sodas, tea, or other specialty drinks which should be available to be paid for individually.
- Transportation – but attendees are encouraged to carpool if possible. It is highly recommended that families prepare to arrive at the Castle BEFORE 9:30CST (10:30EST) to allow for any travel delays. REMEMBER that Georgia is in the Eastern Time Zone – so 11am is actually 10am Birmingham time. The benefit to this is that if you are driving over in the morning – you should be behind morning traffic upon arrival and in front of evening traffic when returning.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament is a live horse show in an enclosed area. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma should attend at their own risk.
- Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
- Cost is per person regardless of age.
- The Castle lobby is full of souvenirs to purchase and parents should prepare students for the sales.
- Refunds are not possible. If your family becomes ill and is not able to attend, please let us know ASAP, and we will do all we can to let others have an opportunity to purchase and use your reservation. If you gift it to someone else, please communicate that with us ASAP. An attendee list is maintained by BHC for our group entry.
- $44/person which includes tax and gratuity required by the Castle as well as all payment processing fees accessed for online payments
- NOTE: This cost is still much lower than 12 and older regular ticket pricing which begins at $57. Our field trip ticket also waives the $5/person ticket processing fees.