- This event has passed.
May 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$25.00
BHC partners with Essential Church School to offer this special ceremony for the homeschool community.
This special day typically includes a slideshow of our graduates, a personal recognition by parents, opportunities to share accomplishments through presentations and table displays, and a special cake reception for family and friends.
For your graduate to participate,
NEEDED BY APRIL 1
- Order any needed caps/gowns/tassels by April 1st (click here for options). We encourage all graduates to have a cap and tassel. Our group order helps keep cost low.
NEEDED BY MAY 1
- Pay the graduation fee and RSVP below with graduate’s full name for diploma and preferred name for cake. Space is limited.
- Email or upload 3 pictures of your graduate to us by May 1st. Make sure you include at least 1 baby photo. Email to email@example.com
- Invite family and friends to join us for this special day!
What does the graduation fee cover? Event space coordination, personalized cake reception, and printing costs.
What do graduates usually wear? Most graduates wear “church” clothes with a cap, gown, and tassel. We encourage all graduates to have at least a cap/tassel.
What do parents normally say at presentation of diploma? We have parents come up with their graduate to present the diploma. Most parents share about the things that make them proud of their graduate, but often it is a simple handoff and hug. Please plan to keep your presentation to 3-5 minutes.
DO NOT CONTACT the church for information about the graduation. They are only providing our event space. They are not handling ANY of the graduation details or group arrangements. All questions should be directed to BHC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include at least 3 photos with one being a baby photo.
If the form is not working below, please email photos to email@example.com.
Please contact us immediately if you have missed the deadline for photo submissions (May 1st)
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your displays. In the past, parents have used presentation boards to display their graduate’s accomplishments with photos and examples of their work from the school year. Each graduate will receive about 2 feet of table space. Space will be marked on the tables when you arrive.
- Please note that helium balloons are not allowed.
Are you enrolled with Essential Church School? Please visit the school website for kindergarten graduation registration information before completing forms. Essential members get a discounted rate.