- This event has passed.
BHC Spirit Week
April 6 - April 10
Join us as we celebrate the Homeschool Spirit!
How to participate? Take photos and post to on our social media posts or simply tag public photo posts with #BHCSpiritWeek and @bhamHScomm – Comment on/like others’ photos throughout the day – make sure your kids see that others are participating too!
Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest Boards for ideas to make each day extra special in your homeschool! We will continue to post ideas here on the calendar too!
- Consider eating lunch for breakfast and breakfast for lunch.
- Older students can learn how to play Mahjong – here’s a link to get them started: https://games.washingtonpost.com/games/free-online-mahjong-game/
- Younger students can play memory match games (ps – great way to incorporate math without them knowing!)
- Consider learning about color mixing and matching – incorporates chemistry and art!
- CLICK HERE to check out our Pinterest board with more ideas for the day!
- Consider hero sandwiches for lunch or dinner
- Discover and share ways we can support our community heroes: nurses, policemen, first responders, etc.
- CLICK HERE to check out our Pinterest board for more ideas for the day!
- Create and share a chant or cheer
- Have a tailgate party for lunch or dinner
- Record and/or act out favorite lines from a storybook
- Watch movies made from your favorite storybooks
Don’t forget to participate in the Introduce Yourself Challenge happening this week. Entries due by Wednesday, April 8th!